Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1020 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1020 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Draw deceased PM without husband
- Insect swallowed by black American bird
- Bench for sport to exercise bust
- Artist returning without painting finally dropped
- Setter’s wood for making model
- Mysterious Houdini finally caught in strange magic net
- Popular Canadian dip is red-hot
- Sort of sour-tasting liquid ruined diving career
- Office holder one new to money secures university degree
- Sane people worried by a snoring problem
- Surviving son leaves navigational instrument
- Chaplain boarding earlier ship
- Fish unusual British trout?
- A boss set out to produce heat-resistant material
- Endlessly creating names for waterproofing product
- See 23
- Difficult ship for one reluctant to compromise?
- Meet a ship with man excited by drugs
- Fear evident in the manner of soldier at sea
- Turn up wearing tie having a common plan
- Treat with pills a doctor swallowed
- Cheats accepting punishment for nonsense
- Paste soon turns to mineral
- Cause of casualties in account given by police to hospital department?
- Teacher of English taking old coin (gold)
- Ante up change for a kind of butter
- Seeds coming from small openings in the skin
- Man goes gathering fruit