Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1017 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1017 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Deposit a ball tackling five
- Delight in French tea – firstly need teapot!
- Painter’s second bag
- Come across ’im calculating number of chickens?
- Paid celebs can be loathsome
- Unhappy start to song and dance
- 27s knew about minimum staff
- You could be Eve
- They say that in marriage libido is reduced by 50%…
- …to improve share for partner?
- On which one gets wet save for this
- Playing a nine is stupid
- Voter getting shock treatment in role reversal
- Peak at any time east of Paris
- Ships notice a weapon ahead
- Go a bit like a van?
- Fussy pink gin and tonic cocktail not on!
- Nurse finally backing the last word in ‘help to go’
- Her Majesty embraces coastal regeneration – this can go up and down
- Talk fondly reportedly upset
- Playing sitar go for creative talent
- Go blue in decline
- Get lost cycling
- Speech interpreter repaired learner’s translation
- Suck like Blackbeard?
- Plaudit for a cold soft drink extremely desirable
- Be able to send up small amount of food?
- Realise Jeff’s topless hairy etc
- Herb for porridge say
- One shared by community with opportunities