Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1014 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1014 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Old man cracked nut
- Capital is managing to retain charm
- Chap bled badly around opening of incision in jaw
- Invalidate points given to paying supporters
- Group of companies not large come for training
- Medic facing old ban
- Lacking in education soldier returned to woman with books
- Everyone cutting shrub finds a place to dance
- A group of musicians plus…
- …where they may be found with choir part set out
- Plant tree close to stream
- Hang on to wife’s regular underwear
- Tools used by seamstress finally unnecessary
- Drug runner carrying females’ wrap
- Charge boy in possession of source of opiate
- Conservative’s alma mater?
- Editor standing on bed with puncture
- Blames lightener for destroying collection of classical sculptures
- Bring down aircraft with setter’s explosive device
- Tease American about cause of obesity?
- Doctor uses a test involving new insight
- Send home Irishman entering Eritrea for revolution
- Cook beast for English Sunday lunch?
- Soup provided by conservative visiting scene of heavy fighting
- Label derived from name of space occupied by horse
- Washed down edges of spade in brickie’s trough
- Daughter getting sick on herb