Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1013 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted weekly on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each week on The Guardian Weekly Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1013 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Man at home is excited getting it
- Central area owners vowed to make fresh again
- Didn’t remember to retain act after delaying play
- Supports I invested in troubled financial institution initially
- Tube-like shape is artful?
- Good luck to player from a supporter on holiday
- Give up position of a Brexiter?
- Spain’s answer to pasta bake?
- Cover fool returned saying it’s completely knackered
- Centre with flat where pupils are situated
- Class make simplistic gender choice
- Potty clue?
- One who perhaps leads as cast take over rehearsals
- Inexperienced defender makes money in the States
- A sailor grips top of weapon when fighting
- Friendly question about setter’s competence?
- Old poet repulsed male singer
- Investment insurance lacking hard limit
- Whisky measure is an insult
- It’s OK following procedure that guarantees passage
- Unload bananas with burst centre getting lumpy
- Moderate report on reservoir after drought?
- Weak sister exercised to get warmer on the slopes
- Carefree group talking nonsense
- Club Med for example found in south London
- Anticipate temper cracking under pressure
- She contributes to article on Orangism
- City where furry animals have their tails up!
- Look hard at long clue that’s oddly deficient
- Henchman boarded without ticket stub