Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Quick Crossword 15154 Answers.This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Quick Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Quick Crossword 15154 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- German wine – horse’s back “ankle”
- Supports by putting in props
- Ship of the desert
- Far Eastern capital
- Oloroso or amontillado?
- Severe reprimand – laughing tones (anag)
- Final outcome
- Unleavened bread eaten at Passover
- Visit as a ghost
- From Haifa perhaps?
- Religious studies
- Don’t go!
- Muscle spasm in the neck
- Making fine distinctions of little importance
- Explore with the aim of gaining useful information
- Caste of Japanese warriors
- Number placement puzzle with a 9 x 9 grid
- Public dishonour
- Eighth rock from the Sun
- Ritz or Hilton?
- Taking of another’s property