Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27931 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27931 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Stone bloke found inscribed with a note
- Turnpipe down well!
- A suspicious protein for poisoner
- Jammy and eggy?
- In which one fuels spreading of cod malaise?
- Current broadcast not working so restricted
- Wife escaping winding of twister as bricks falling?
- Queen saying poisoner behaved like a chicken
- Like to insert tongue opening wide
- Dogsbody an active digger
- Part of one arm is stuck almost a disaster
- Italy yet to be beaten after second half
- Something red marked for attention of the chairman last of post collected
- Car blue in one sense?
- See 20
- Those in opposition named jerks accordingly on the periphery
- Legend behind uprising needing no introduction
- Little room on raised platform for more bananas
- Companion suffering nip
- Deceit conjured up over a drink
- Point-to-point on horse for young hunter’s quarry?
- Currency banked by doctor a relative
- Club that may follow club loosely speaking?
- Author’s fictional land inspired by drink something juicy written up
- Do say that which has been identified repeatedly in rant
- Queen snubbed by lay reader unfortunately before
- Water supply in blood lose it!
- Beautiful and delicate creature: Mona Lisa perhaps
- See 10
- Thinner sheep carrying fatter rump