Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27922 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27922 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- This writer’s put on fake leather
- Misshaped model is shedding pounds to get a heavenly body
- Criticism not entirely crazy
- Endless voting one expressed approval of – and tried to secure votes?
- See 24
- Like some urns terribly rare nicked from the east
- Femmes fatales near mates misbehaving
- Solitary person would be left with this single thing
- Small drinks in vessels lacking height
- Twenty joining club maybe – a record at a sports ground
- Elaborate situation created by streaker?
- She’s married numberless men including an old gardener
- One assesses resistance to watershed being abused
- Female artificial in speech
- Go on social network head buried
- A bill say for a high-ranking Turkish official
- Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours
- Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that’s polyester
- The majority needing food to eat being least contented
- No longer having time stop – or run on?
- A comic ran about like ‘Michelle ma belle … ’
- Football broadcaster beginning to stultify listener
- Copper interrupting nonsense in voting procedure that’s shocking
- Unled soldiers overtake worker by the way
- Girl and dog jump
- Most peculiar 22 briefly wearing reddish-brown
- Sheep’s high-pitched noise behaving violently
- More than one boy that is attractive and healthy in Scotland
- Protest over bishop – something happening at end of service