Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27918 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27918 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- What greedy types have sadly doesn’t start to go away – so in truth it’s disgusting!
- Endlessly rebel against exploitation – calm down!
- See 24
- Blast out rocks – not the full amount
- Dives with power to crap – occasionally gull slightly worried tour leader
- Be back at bottom (experienced recession)
- Businessman with nothing? Judgment needs reversing
- Lines in road ones round new zone
- Began to write in reference book
- Others in work turned over very quickly
- Financier (or crook) holding over ten million in Delhi
- Selfish speech involving quarrel over old school subject
- Sham! Sick country one has to conclude
- Artist reduced access
- Fruit harvest originally stops school in Provence
- Politician with reduced brainpower tries to spin
- Cash needed to keep up a British institution initially
- Bright? Not when head’s gone
- Battle of Britain? Let me think (one with many stories to tell)
- A Sierra! Wrong about Clarkson’s last car
- Leaving university coming out with this?
- Shamefully common places giving poor support essentially
- Effort unrewarded – left in bar at party
- Provided for Ellie splashing out – why one’s very easily led
- To save I grant was difficult with these
- See 1
- Get back from Uncle Ed’s in about eight minutes (tops)
- See 14
- Has meekly compromised over current British businessman
- She’s always short