Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27917 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27917 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Inconsistent chap extremely tidy but disorganised
- Shipboard complaint bringing reprimands
- Might dissidents seek this erstwhile home for the loony left?
- Priest leading prior to worship
- Wooded Gardens from retro artist sporting boater
- Honestly uneasy in private
- Contrarily editor cutting back is one authors rely on
- Fine workplace basically unoccupied far from firm
- Sign of damage?
- Statesman from Commonwealth country making an investment
- Asian from Eastern China stops returning home
- Reports of crisis and reduction at fast food outlet
- Small branches offering special outfits?
- A second C to terminate scale
- Imposter abruptly stopped trendy radio show
- Race of noble birth some from the south
- Passion-filled Nazi bigwig one expected to succeed
- Recognition of good work in cleaner part of house
- Stick together after relay races for teatime refreshment?
- Linking service not trading regularly till end of June
- Show axes stars
- What cross driver gets into?
- Summarily dispatches taoiseach once peace process ends
- Five lost in navy rising leader providing a tug
- Encourage guards in upping discipline
- Finding a way to break into pubs shows guts
- Nobody was solvent it’s conceded
- Daughter coming in to shave father with force