Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27898 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27898 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- It’s cold tea at home with sweetener
- For starters in trigonometry 100 radians equal 83?
- ’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?
- Try drugs for example
- Artwork made in two seconds by da Vinci ignoring the odds
- Imagine seeing a criminal stealing Victoria’s crown
- By chief of business’s tally lousy bet leads to unrecoverable money
- Heartless Tory stifles anger over daughter’s misfortune
- Hunter reforms parrot-eating man
- Spy’s licence to eliminate civilians and corrupted leaders – 0-0 say
- Old noble in fancy hat and nice clothing
- Cryptic fanatic holds record – child’s play?
- They say you are second not first Man City
- Estimated cost of passage taken
- Page has to be translated into language
- First sofa bed to arrive in country
- Sailor’s on rising river runways
- Crones change direction from head to foot
- Play go as this AI disregarded faint images
- Indeed called crazy
- First Lady supported by Republican at all times
- Before end of race Harry is moved lower
- Woman’s gamble on husband
- Government’s latest reshuffle – start to see whole organised perceptions
- Think of a rude MP unseated
- Boy’s brown tin
- Gossip magazine inside: ‘Extremely Careless Adulterers’
- Lewis gets disheartening little news on Oxford’s missing former president