Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27892 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27892 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Mate and brag very early in the morning
- Seeds crashing out of Wimbledon at the start: like Borg and Edberg?
- Grabbed one McDonald’s in a hurry
- Did judge and juror ultimately put away director
- Ace appears with real magic
- Horse led round circuit
- Rubbish heaps left out in street that’s extremely messy
- Designer label in top and rubbish coat
- Spot essentially going to obscure front of eye?
- Modifying racer brought extra speed with this?
- Dim cold and thundering
- Stops on this red with no gear changes
- Sun gradually damages blinds
- Seeing red bouquet to get date
- Bed for 2
- Follow officer to yard
- Pick up European form of money
- Hissing cobra initially to struggle with secretary bird
- Bugs wife: flipping row after passion
- Cleaners check toilets
- Orders from FA reduced international matches
- One might fit crown green bowls at the back: land out for development
- Tattoos on Mark’s legs
- Seeing that fish filling most of bread? Or cheese?
- Fight in nick behind detectives
- Untangle fish in river
- Gets on games consoles when upset
- Woman to stop hugging Tramp