Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27881 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27881 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Bravo! Old dope with ego to accommodate states he’s…
- …something extraordinary – er claim is open to interpretation!
- Pretend one woman’s astride another
- Lout runs through bar on ecstasy
- Row over quitting house abroad
- Foxy Liberal secured for Strictly
- Deer’s foot twisted? Yes
- Retiring head of state gets tattoo showing a real 1 29
- Nomadic people from Niger automatically returned
- Improperly uses lap dance
- Boasts about backing 15
- A time to go west where the action is?
- Mounts picture finally in bar
- As layers are initially peeled off various characters transform
- Accommodation outside hotel about to be reviewed? Certainly
- See 1
- Head of state (joke!) has altercation on the way down here
- Leader abroad popular for the first time? No
- City keeping cool in case ref shortly gets upset
- Can just afford most expensive property for boarders?
- Teacher mounting trapeze swinging both ways
- Ouch! Blue’s hit follower of 18?
- Man or woman going up many levels but not all
- Piles of money (estimate for tax ultimately concealed)
- Idiot with clout surprisingly accepted – he has the means to govern
- Belittle and insult right-wing politician (but turning the volume down)
- Produce an abridged version of Chaucer – current volume retained
- OKyou might do this to shock
- Gets together a variety of ladies – is Duke not there?
- American largely ignored by people showing judgement
- One has put up with interference from special Russian
- Green Philip’s heart uplifted – that might make you sick