Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27879 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27879 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Ministers always in tears
- I would follow nasty smell that’s close
- Impromptu test for measles?
- Disreputable motor yacht on the water
- One gets coverage in Mail
- Why repairer is called excessively
- Sort of farm that stores electricity
- Elegant writer’s catalogue for pig farmer?
- Mad to cause vessel to leak?
- Gives a false face
- Trim English bird
- This boy is usually a girl
- One’s arrival is a relief for the surgery
- Compel to join group of journalists
- Pelt with dried berries
- Vegetable better cooked – nothing old should be swallowed
- These regions are hell!
- Bring up empty envelope? Gold coin is inside
- I found it in Greece
- Points collected on the fly
- Reportedly did well in exam for history
- Drama not rehearsed without planning
- In seminar open binder
- An abundance of beatings
- Dish first cooked on railway
- Avoid responsibility for policeman being dismissed
- Vehicle is hard to make disappear
- Old woman tied up in knots?