Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27877 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27877 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Deceive leaders of tournament on position of ball
- Source of unreal grief – water hazard?
- Sad and bored I muffed a lot of shots
- Leaves container for player’s helper
- Toy with one part of course that’s excellent
- Shot they use as result of good lie?
- Boxed in by obstacle on course hard to get good score on hole
- Partly mishit a drive – small slice say
- Golfing action from second player on side
- Contribute way to save a stroke?
- Iron he’s blasted not far from sand?
- Place for putting party member
- Undesirable neckwear having a bad result around club right?
- Wild bear lived within range of single shot
- Keep off a green
- Hit from youngster holding driver as beginner
- Substandard like three other solutions
- US star endlessly in golf club
- Stress I had internalised as result of driving badly?
- Stupidly goes by bad parts of round
- Crowds in clubs where golf is played
- Two perhaps that you watch as shots are made
- Put iron within 3ft rising to challenge
- Add final stroke set up with nothing in it
- Charitable ongoing event he had also included
- Head off one hunting creature or another
- Skilfully manoeuvred ball made holes around start of round
- Suitably refined they get into some golf clubs
- Abysmal position – out of it he pitches
- Close finishes in Open absorb many holding attention
- Golf crowds – taking sides in gallery
- Hazard making some upset
- Location something that helps with shot we hear