Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27874 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27874 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Idle miners come first regarding 1984?
- ‘Bird training’s no good!’ you shout at home
- Children go back to front on slide
- A loud bird gets egg on time
- Building hospital by a river
- Small boys go crazy over shelled peas and vegetables
- Coat’s a hit with detached hood
- Pretentious person dupes drunk
- Club wants women to gain advantage
- Externally bishop wearing stole produces a bible
- Speedy ships
- Great flow under construction
- Cultivated part of flower trimming both sides
- Oblong – a shape for a sausage?
- Drink bitter from start to finish? Just stories
- Tooth job one out for you say
- Deal endlessly with Germany over zilch? It’s doomed to failure
- I’m taken aback by fashion – it’s an illusion
- Was unfaithful to Elizabeth to begin with at Derby race
- Fellow left foreign exchange discount
- 750 grammes resting on new oven?
- Worth mentioning old Labour leader’s upset over special summit
- Cat steals last of Stilton from paradise
- Perhaps Lancelot ousts king in the dark
- Soundly in favour of young people as they build muscle
- Reagan’s campaign slogan’s alittle bit negative!
- Dances with Nato abstainers?
- Halt! After small change to starter I’m stuffed
- Comedian to court daughter
- Extra serious weather problem ends terribly for planet