Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27870 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27870 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Throw drink over Labour leader after British PM’s predecessor?
- Change reversed having shaved my dog
- Don’t allow supporter to see player
- Old bones alongside black garment
- Creator one upset about Hades
- First: last of course is later however
- Throw a tantrum when baby eats plant
- Sturdy case: more flexible parts sliding around
- Hitler’s offensive struggle with weight?
- Viable plan to trap pub rodent
- See 16
- Vegetable issue inspiring panic at first beetle reportedly beginning to nibble on one
- Rotten muck in gesture
- Something found in kitchen one-legged pig hiding in empty cupboard
- Turn back on man while sleeping?
- Worry about itinerant pal lacking support
- See 25
- Joke leader’s assumed great power
- See 22 across
- Spot for the lady some instruments
- Getting on this setter is flipping barmy
- Join in search interesting for a short while
- Style of drake with cuss?
- Vile profanities in opera lacking appeal
- Some way through introductory pieces music finally stops
- I appreciate that offer to cover characters central to plot in newspaper
- Processing of ferric oxide ultimately more intense
- People making peanuts heading for insolvency in opening story
- Ship -that which you can bet on having capsized
- Squares introduced to fashion in essence