Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27869 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27869 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- One’s married after church amid revolutionary swagger
- East African or people from the Six Counties?
- Some Rwandans are in Shed 21
- Fair level: passed
- Packed bus finally pulled away
- 11 in a file
- Personnel including family groupings back in the Renaissance
- Not staged for an audience so remaining calm
- In front of family circle uncle’s last to trespass
- One who nudges people as she runs past?
- Contemptible people’s cruel quips are stopping points
- What’s in this grid that may be your guide?
- They manage clubs through refundable costs
- Not familiar with tunes duo bombed
- In bad temper visitor denied small piece of bread
- 500 of you?
- Heard donkey tail is to be raised
- Voted to change round company in tiny house
- Cross first part of fantastic city
- Tree repeatedly named in baby language
- Tossed around odd bits of turf in all directions
- Hospitality workers with fine hair
- A long time but Christmas is almost over
- VAT not applied initially on large fish
- One ahead I say! Press horn hard
- Winger uses gap cleverly
- Caught in outrageous denial
- Banter to lift a high-class fighter
- From the first usually recognisable stars actually major or minor
- Cut line in manoeuvre on ice