Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27821 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27821 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Baseball player’s gear suitable for athletes
- Like an athlete now running with sudden passion
- See 6
- Tempting food I introduced to club
- Regret returning down under sole region sharing its bread
- It’s barely legal abroad
- Society’s branch register
- Conservative party’s desire?
- In fun publish unbound novel with ingratiating words
- Spread out following teacher precipitately
- Complaint of US soldier largely ignored
- Unusually mature Derby poet 37 or so
- Passage from paper is read back
- Over the moon in darkness?
- During the Raj Sir Henry stops prejudice rising
- Love changes female organs
- Squashed parrot’s foot on perch
- French actor the worse for wear we’re told
- Lively pal and I keeping punter busy before match
- Heretic in occasional outbursts striking a priest’s bottom
- Tiny ledge for climber to view lacking breadth
- Very next note dropped by me in bank
- Dependent nations worried liberal outsiders in places
- Like the compulsive buyer heading off in a rage?
- Spooner’s pressman commissions famous cricketer
- Stop a squad playing
- Fragrance in Paris that breaks spell
- Lay out pound in old coins
- Timber trade
- Suppress government’s initial report