Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27820 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27820 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Most important person to lead America? Idiot!
- More from Turkey’s premier artist
- Car journeys taking off round French city
- Composer Henry ignored minor problem over National Insurance
- Nothing is held back? Don’t believe it!
- Way back
- Opposed to some financial help for drifter
- Retreat from problem – can new Head of Technology crack it?
- Knackered old bus conductor’s role reversal
- Idea to reduce growth
- Somewhat perverse – lunar revolution took longer than expected
- Over 50 reasons they might be dependent
- On return initially enjoyed short break from action
- Shambles a government covered up by individual speaking thus
- It’s unusual Marilyn but not unknown – have it out
- Making unwelcome contact with maidens in country – over a thousand
- Good to have nude round boat
- One in speech covers list of offences
- Has to keep very quiet about love poet
- Seeing and disapproving of son getting engaged
- Aunt suffering with health – it’s an old scourge
- Chaotic – a bit reminiscent of Grayling perhaps
- How to sell admirer snaps – look inside
- ‘I’m clueless!’ – Hunt to Amber regularly
- One’s lucky having time with Angelo Dundee?
- See 7
- ‘Second-rate!’ Upset about new book collection
- Approval for one like this