Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27819 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27819 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Uncovering deceit? Not difficult!
- Pottery expert drinks port
- Charlie’s discourteous and rough
- Prepare sentence for when the audience is best
- Pit of despair
- Remains calm
- Object endlessly to the French style
- Rascal learning to appeal
- Score runs in a series
- Push off about now in Arctic vehicle
- Finest English drink
- Donkey attendants in deer molestation
- Joy about English victory and promotion
- Illuminated note in volume
- Small border plant
- Book Ian’s sheep for treatment
- Risked getting daughter murdered
- Musician takes time over odd disciple
- Fruit makes mild alcoholic drink but with no head
- Setter’s old-fashioned? That’s an insurmountable difficulty!
- New look with Japanese sash? That’s capital!
- Deer takes one for a ride
- Beliefs about current in river
- Surprise people over time in therapy
- Purgative stops meals being digested
- Rigour of head supporting old enterprise
- Artist holds up gold casket for the band
- Vet fell over burrow
- Loyal? Huns act badly!
- Pastor gets usher to beg
- Emphasise cropped hair
- Penny has beer and pasty