Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27797 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27797 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Lightweight compiler in trouble with a bunch of pedants
- Delay use outside America
- Said extra large is better
- At home in hell – probing Nazi group’s sinister quality
- They offer treatment to those almost past being cured
- It’s painful to hear what drinks cost though not poor
- Prick! Empty rhetoric to Welsh about architectural feature
- Football lover during Fulham tie: “Get off!”
- Take home nursing assistant in the van – nice!
- ‘Is it wrong chopping heads off?’ (Henry at historic castle)
- Complicated procedure in part – current government getting hurt
- Fell about at first – relax!
- See 5 down
- Vandalised old people’s tombs
- Hired thug carrying drugs proceeds
- Writer’s account one side claimed not at all measured
- Improved second-class accommodation for priest and daughter
- Dreads person from flats arguing back
- Doubtful The Sting was Peter’s kind of film
- Did state charity previously lead to scrounging?
- At lecture I see (with peachy rear) a vision of loveliness
- Department’s organised but slow – it isn’t productive
- Medical head going to follow books of worship
- Nobleman’s wife coming in to put on show
- Endure religious classes with holy man
- Makes crazy demand to begin with – called in to get it overturned
- See 1 across
- Makes rotten drinks in big cups? On the contrary
- Upright individual gets nude occasionally
- See 18