Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27775 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27775 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Put in order: fish one small fish gutted
- Put in order keeping a model satisfied
- Mob’s intention to hold absolutely nothing back
- Learner on farm looking to the future
- Classical position of president in square-dancing
- Chicanery surrounding start of Hanoverian period
- Man used to going Dutch?
- Well-travelled commanders grouse about petty officer drunk
- Welcome the way Derby’s turned out
- Passage used by ground staff to publicise game?
- Recurrent investment of new group from the East in traditional fuel
- Puts up money to release sporting accessories
- Small bowlers for long-haul travellers?
- Displayed last of art framed by retired artist
- Offensive politician a soldier knocked over in the loo?
- Agreement to limit combat leads to discharge
- Light feminine sparkly material…
- …unusually clean material for soldier
- Revolution in Cuba reformed law there
- No German follows you in France to find a station
- Fuel runs out before rival ends
- Possibly a kilolitre brew of liqueur is made
- During function Liberal joins right-wing plot
- Regularly sits up pining burning the midnight oil
- Not well up in prose?
- Strikes gain strength it’s said
- Country’s official staff arrested by troops
- Counter Murphy’s raised for example