Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27774 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27774 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Casual unpacking of last of clothes from case in vehicle
- Area on the backside of egg layer?
- See 24 down
- Vicious destruction of red rose for extra table?
- Desert rat free according to the Spanish generals initially taken aback
- Hip bandaged he was given sword wound – it’s worth taking the risk
- Attacked from the air farmhouse completely gutted missiles sent over to claim it
- Killer dog biting equerry’s rear with energy
- Before success star admitting close to bankrupt
- Clever bit: wife’s seen through it
- Observing instrument romantic composer embracing one with first of concerti
- See 14
- Underwear a nipper rejected
- River is close to oak tree
- Capital growth faced by a postpubescent Superman
- Plane that’s inclined to get hit given minimum of protection
- Decoration stocked by department in Selfridges
- Shade reserved by man while still dark
- Form studied in this equestrian sport good in play
- Old shoemaker in business with change in drawer
- Stuff written about Edward’s crown in the king’s name?
- Turner entertained by escort’s prattle
- Transport service on track tours are derailed
- Selection of homemade wines showing a sparkling quality on the surface?
- Advance payments finally withdrawn from Newcastle area
- Halfwits find bit of test oddly lacking
- Second cuppa well hot!
- Group studying hotel in Nottinghamshire town