Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27773 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27773 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- See Bob Marley on tour: it’s ruined in Scotland
- Ring to cancel film
- Exodus follows this for band
- By that place outside auditorium
- Left backing capturing rest of outstanding piece
- Films Marley’s I Shot the Sheriff primarily
- Trailer so entertaining TV show gets support
- Times with little light reading as plane crashes
- Big microphone comes from heavy metal
- Lovers single? Engagement over?
- Ex-Chancellor is one: robs poor to make investment
- Milk teeth initially dropped out for similar ones
- Republican American is turning to one like Putin?
- It bubbles in minutes: pasta cooking
- Fiddles money playing with legends
- On the road you might see them record behind Bob
- Month (Feb) starts off with everyone alert
- Listener describing empty stage for musician
- Incompetent musician taking note
- Record lively set at home to show band’s manager
- Ring man’s bird with number?
- They hide the truth of kinky sex in order to escape mocking remark on return
- Chart man’s got up to stuff
- Unusually left stage at end of Three Little Birds
- Gave way to current director
- One Love then Buffalo Soldier’s final parts for singer
- Spread butter around small amount
- High stone to go climbing