Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27772 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27772 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Despondent about you in France stuck with tariff and unable to take any more
- Call round
- Sang loudly with band due to being drunk
- Type of writing of period seen regularly
- Note my oddly original word
- To want not a cent? Weird this is in both the US and Canada
- Top pieces of literature in bookcases recording and retelling yarns
- Habitat of Tasmanian devil evolving with limited parts lost
- Capital writer initially keen to meet aristocrat loses head and gets kiss after a month
- Potentially constituent narrative ultimately lost for reader
- Old penny dreadful seen as impenetrable
- One has bras etc in drawer!
- Stir up novel so it ends in twist
- Cutlet of muscle core chopped thin zebra’s head and veal even
- Genius of story books
- One who buys key American book by King
- Study follows paperback’s plot
- Continuations of story speak of search for sources of water
- Book about gravity’s reach in translation
- ‘Mystery novel’ in quotes
- Vegetable in book? Radish?
- She jointly made Columbus sail and able to roam
- Learn from a book: note a hardback
- Stories in books
- Passage from a booklet
- Opposed to opening dropping opening dropping?
- Old story offers a clue to boot
- Epistolary novel: badly written letters in yarns? I opt out