Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27714 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27714 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Face rival having to give in
- Signs of corruption due to misplaced zeal in home counties
- Orator’s backing cardinal
- Musical measure for feet and arms?
- 20 smarter one’s skedaddled
- Joe Bloggs’s name very peculiar
- Harry’s inherently appealing
- Wellington also bowled over
- Standard sailor suit has one
- Constable possibly tailing Tory fraudster?
- Current strength for each time period starting with a month
- Refuse burden
- Insect ingested by supremely reckless antelope
- Withdrawal of record possible? No way
- Extremely granular cereal used for bread at one time
- Bemoan king imprisoned by soldier and never discovered?
- Six others primarily behind abuse
- Fish from river in dispute
- Stomach-related wind illusory so they say
- Youngster looking flushed mounted steps
- Can’t stay alive without oxygen whatever the damage
- Delight in French refrain
- Sound control evident as forceful goddess ran into HM
- Strange case of eccentric Scot due to inherit
- Avoiding military police in breaking jail
- Utter scoundrels in the ascendant second-raters excepted
- Last couple of people supporting expensive addition to church?
- Rule out elevated part for poor player
- Maidens during church trip putting on airs