Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27713 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27713 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Period furniture schedule
- Tootsie’s pay
- Idle American Liberal supporter needs muzzle!
- Bar after C sharp
- Townswoman on the outskirts of Los Angeles making records
- Stop runaway boar colliding with number of spectators
- Feeling smart? Make an offer
- Real sexist entertainer on the inside
- Passage from never-ending TV soap about bar
- Exotic insect is most particular
- Small person failed MOT – having to seek a lift
- Takes an exam to include finished exercises
- Before extra time starts Mark gets card
- Doctor finally intervenes in chronic ailment ending in death
- Takes back gun
- In general bustling court figure
- Aim to be an instructor
- Doctor eating every last bit given a recipe for duck
- European flower market’s ultimate sugar confection? No resistance!
- Secure plum in cases
- Trip when dancing on cruise having snatched a kiss
- Load carried by father figure
- Implicit quality of public units
- Dismal scientist: “Dynamite to incomes!”
- Flag – Reuters wrong about dates
- Nasty tear on doll (snapped again?)
- Descriptive of K-9’s pinch of the ear
- Press piece’s a bit of a plant?
- One’s captivated by star-shaped feature of fluted column
- Penny dead dishy thing