Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27680 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27680 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Where castles built with double fences in
- One entering classic I see striking a chord?
- See 18
- Friendly manner that’s displayed by weather presenter?
- Off to collect daughter drive perhaps?
- Island bird heading off
- Blinking incompetent clueless trade initiatives those primarily dividing Britain say?
- Witty opening in springboard you might say for novel
- Open spirit cap removed
- Outline location accommodating university in new hotel
- What Russians are ill-advised to do? Leader in general challenging
- See 8
- Building which depicts how the baby Jesus was carried?
- Shaking rear character imbibing a shedload in the end – that’s her?
- What people get paid in the Home Counties? It stinks!
- Nothing to drink here ultimately very dry state
- Stick around southern island very hot
- Drag queen’s heart left drier
- Basic principle of conduct broken by blusterin’ film director
- Second not first: it’s doubtful
- Cross erected love burying a stud supposedly dead?
- Jaw having dropped getting zip stuck
- Being restrained worker smacked
- Hole inside which pretty terrified inmate starts detention
- In source of cash nothing supports currency without a plan
- Everything taken the wrong way say “extremely sorry” initially then send for – these?
- Regularly use Tory in City firm
- Tenant becoming “tnant” on bottom of missive
- Philosopher brought up on what?
- Char in stream