Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27662 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27662 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Might one deliver a kick to stop bishop surfing?
- Quattro Formaggio and Hawaiian one cuts into squares?
- Is no longer sexy taking pee in cleansing vessel
- Labour election flyer?
- Notice chap at wedding making escape
- He locked in by me capitally does the job in kitchen…
- …hypocritical extramarital introduction there?
- See 14
- Seeing a great deal
- Still life’s second item replaced by painting group
- One’s got out a stick to prod the First Lady
- Supply aged men when one seeks a mate
- RAF retiree’s one moving heroic deed
- What does one get when one crosses an angry jackal with an eccentric mouse – 7?
- Wrap with some lamb sandwiches
- A blast from the past old sanctions supporting Dutch in Australia
- Corruptly claim this set restriction on finances
- Takes over game on green
- Rather large women slicing tidy piece of cake!
- Make up for first of indiscretions admitted by old head
- Reformed Cream harbouring old old anger about Tom Jones?
- Normal broadcasting of cricket scores
- Church divides pasty supper maybe using salami tactics
- Being sluggish getting into part repeatedly reduced great actor’s status
- Gins stocked up by business partner
- Clean a drum up finally – then set about to beat it
- Sugar hit cut in size
- Thaw’s apparently started being too fond of a drink