Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27660 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27660 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Fruit: a few squashes shattered crate
- A social shame
- See 22
- Keen to get type of melon in freezer
- Dance tour
- Factory where fishwife feeds birds
- Somewhat head over heels supermodels go doolally for a slipper
- Filthy wet hole turns dry when raked back
- Marked danger branding a horse
- 23 7 would you say?
- Exchanges full of invective primarily?
- Recollection of island monster gripping a nation
- Board getting the nod in Strasbourg – and further east?
- I create when intoxicated penning very obscure stuff
- Entertainment drawn from a game a lot performance of redcoat welcomed
- Sensing money belt out to secure it
- English novelist fighting to be heard?
- Major route in shreds moved away
- Get out snooker equipment shortly then what’s on it?
- Notorious wolf introduced to flock any ewes terrified!
- Basically bitter wind up for worker outdoors
- Spirit of the Far East seen ordering – this?
- Statesman’s charity rolling in money once
- Force party to bind over leaders in criminal investigation
- Colonist possibly into homely tropical food
- Windy US soldier dropping trousers
- South American relations divided county
- Independent type left a note in the past