Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27650 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27650 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Settled without police action
- Artist having refreshing drink – it’s bitter
- Tree surgeon’s last journey across road
- Queen stops duke with Chinese delegation’s leader becoming personal
- Finished by topping aristocrats
- Corporation’s rejected material unsuitable for Auntie?
- Hard to believe that’s it – look round South American city
- See 1 down
- Practice of few on Twitter
- Theatre worker getting axe – new cast sure to follow
- Solve and rate cryptic (they cater for different levels)
- Enthusiastic but not sure about time
- Drunken Glaswegian possibly caught out
- Private parts Republican’s grabbed? They’ll make an examination
- Bamboozled Irish politicians (one caught napping?)
- Fellows with money invested the best
- Could be a rise – ta God…or words to that effect
- Freed after treatment put back
- Deck guy who’s cheating?
- Do without leader becoming pretentious
- Top celebrities tooled up? One worries unduly
- Women like young men – dealt harshly with what I do when rampant
- Said what Thatcher finally became – no issue with it
- Treat once penniless child – no fortune involved but it will cover the essentials
- Female criminal unmarked
- Extremely poor way to determine allergy?
- Britain’s self-inflicted error – review of Brussels way of talking…
- …right? Border being set up is rubbish
- Advocates publishing this providing a surprising result
- Make heavy demands on current vehicle