Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27582 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27582 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Strengthen Aldi: on Tesco struggles
- See 22
- Students – completely clean?
- Change blue carpet
- Dance round mother’s bra (without padding)
- Steal piece
- Travels with strange duo on tour
- State and prep schools initially fudged exams
- Two times? Perfect
- American and European’s short match
- Penguin to take one swimming about ice lost chick briefly
- European wine boxes for old England striker
- Right back with players and supporters
- The Sun will do this to newspaper numbers here?
- Correct my issue – good after work?
- Intelligence to grasp new words
- Result revealed on show
- Losing wicket at the start spoils period at the crease
- Helping upset diva with heartless apology
- They ban kinky mum sex actor and icon
- Stands when straddling bidet having wiped bottom?
- One’s secure getting key
- Awake man on a toilet bent over making disturbance
- Plucks out at last name amongst sporting partners
- Before round about to be drunk by piss artist
- Following pair of jumpers going over highest part of the building
- One believes he is only seen once in the robbery
- Outstanding score for other side securing victory