Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27170 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27170 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Wide containers four in river
- Batting sides interrupted
- Sooner at sea hard to be kept – away from it?
- More than one case exists in glens
- Man failure heading for extinction
- Ornate picture frames or nothing in US territory
- Old song lyric contested by a number in the south of France?
- See 3
- Instrument on which I produce notes is running
- Pudding failed
- Argentine trained to shoot Admiral Horatio primarily as Lord
- In Greece plain old folly ultimately politician inspired by cheat no end
- Relative seen from behind in codpiece inconsolable
- As soon as guards happen to fade away that’s submission
- O for Officer?
- In various parts classic tours thus restricted by passport?
- American saw evidence of deterioration after doing exercises pathetic
- Assuming elected hold down a cushy job
- See 21
- High street retailer once seeing value in a fabric?
- Little growth in industry initially while privileged type stuck up
- One in unfamiliar surroundings as 21 5?
- Individual club sandwiches toward the mouth?
- Buckinghamshire town upset different town in Kent
- American sport on the rise game not half taking over
- 8 perhaps? One’s smoked
- Serve alcohol in a quandary – might one be 16 or 18?
- See 16